Monday, November 9, 2009

Upcoming Craft Shows!

Since I've started Whimsical Expressions I've been trying to do some local craft shows and I have two coming up for the Holiday Season.


This weekend I'll have a booth at the 8th Annual Ashcreek Holiday Arts and Crafts show in Mechanicsville, VA. There are over 30 vendors, food, door prizes and much more! I'll be right out front so stop by and say hi! Satruday Nov 14 from 9am - 3pm. For more information and directions check it out here.
Next weekend I'll be participating in the first ever "Sweet Finds" Market and Home Show in Charlottesville, VA.

I'm really excited about this show beacuase it is brand new and everything, even the house, is for sale...and what a lovely house it is! There are over a dozen Virginia artisians ranging from baby clothing to home decor, come on out if you are in the area! More information is below and you can become a facebook fan here



No comments:

Post a Comment