Friday, November 6, 2009

My Workspace Re-Design

My crafting is growing, but my space has only been getting smaller...so what did I do? Re-design!! We have a larger room in the house that served as our guest room...unfortunately, we don't have many guests, so we decided to make a swap. Man I'm glad we did!


Before...yes, it was very messy when I took these


After

A nice new workspace


Storage and a place for guests to sit - The closet with TONS of bubble wrap

The new computer area

All in all, I'm loving my new space. My husband can work on the computer while I'm working on projects and I can shut the door when it gets too messy. Win-win for both!


Have you done any redesigns lately?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you switched rooms. I loved your guest room! Though I never get to visit. I'm sure it does work a lot better and allows you to control the mess a little better.

    Hey didn't you used to have a different "travel" frame? I was just wondering because I thought you did but I don't see if anymore on the page.

    Also, girl you need some more HOKIE stuff:)
    Alrighty, hope to see you soon. Miss ya.
    T

    ReplyDelete