Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Blog Journey Begins

Well, I've finally done it! After over two months of having a blog space, I'm finally posting on it. I've been staring at this blank page and finally the urge to actually write and having the time to write have aligned like the stars and it's happened!

So what's my goal here? I know that's what you readers are wondering, and something that I have been trying to determine before I just "took the plunge" and started typing. I guess it's quite simple, my goal is to entertain you with some humor and randomness, my life is full of it. To inform you of the handmade world, what it has to offer, and how it's much better than "made in China". And to inspire you to take your own plunge, with whatever you may be wanting to do.

I'm going to try to post a couple of times a week, and of course my topics will be completely random...it's my spice of life!

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you keep stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you finally post! I am your first comment and first follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new blog, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete