Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Black Friday thru Cyber Monday SALE!!

I know you want to go out and shop with all the crazies on Black Friday, but instead, why not sleep in late and then shop in your PJ's from home?

Here at Whimsical Expressions we will be having a great sale all weekend long on frames! Get regular $18 priced frames 2 for $30 (that's $6 savings!) and regular $20 priced frames 2 for $35 (that's $5 savings!). Sale starts 11/27 and ends 11/30, so don't miss out. Two frames must be purchased to receive discount.


Not only do I have those great deals going on, but I've added new personalized plaques that would make great gifts for Christmas.


All items come wrapped in brown kraft paper and are topped off with a festive ribbon. I'll even wrap in holiday paper at no charge at your request. Shopping for someone last minute? Just let me know and I'll ship directly to the recipient. Shopping has never been so easy!
Happy Thanksgiving and even happier shopping!

1 comment: